Google Trends on Yahoo!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hain?

Any idea on why this blog is being written at 6:25 AM even though i went to bed at 2:30 AM?? Also, I have my class only at 11:00 AM and i haven't read anything...then why? bolo bolo...
Ever heard of not being able to sleep because of hic-ups?? if not, you may be amused to note that i am being harrassed by that bloody cyclic irritant and i am currently in a very bad shape!! "!%^*()*&#$^&%". My eyes are all red, i feel like my eustacian tube has been choked, and when i try to take in some air and clean my nose stril with a strong "mmgroaahh",i am getting a damn headache!!! Believe me, it is a horrible situation to be in, and i badly want to get rid of it as soon as possible and resume sleeping (looks like wishful thinking though!!). The only consoling thought is that may be fate wants me to write this blog, and so i sit and scribble at this odd ISB hour.

Going back to the quirky events that happened after the last blog, dandiya night comes to mind first. As always, i preferred to be the friendly photographer around than try my hand at dancing. I did some "papparazzi" style photography too..This is was strictly "on request" or "on academic interest" basis!!

In the wake of seeing the SAIT results, i have decided to write a book called "Why "appropriate" means "Not appropriate" in the ISB dictionary!!! ". Got our GSB midterm too...For once i felt that the person who corrected the paper has actually gone through it in detail. I had written a word called "unregulable" which showed an error even when i typed it in MS word..but i decided to keep it for lack of a better word and of course, time!. I have a habit of using non-existent but suitable looking words in my essays (I used "localites" in the essay i wrote for ISB admissions!!) , and i am really surprised that someone has caught it..First time I am seeing this happen and i am all praise for MK..Way to go prof!!

Though i am playing daily, i have still not got back to full playing health. I realized it even more deeply when i was playing basky earlier this week. My injured joints are all still squeaking and so are the stretched muscles. A two term partial layoff hasn't helped much..but what the heck, even tendya scored ninety three with his tennis elbow!! That match inspired a lot of "lost" enthusiasts to concentrate again on cricket..hope Team India puts up a good show this time...Did you know that i was practising spin bowling from 2 - 2:30 AM in the SV1 cafe yesterday when i got the hic-up??

2 comments:

Ram said...

giksa ... wake up .... keep writing.

Anonymous said...

Makane Kumara,

Its been a long time since you posted something. Writer's block ?